While orthodontic treatments are often thought of as a solution for teens and pre-teens, there are a growing number of adult orthodontic patients. Braces and other orthodontic treatments are designed to correct alignment of teeth, and have many aesthetic, health, and hygiene benefits.
Some of the benefits of braces include:
- Aiding in improving speech impediments
- Correcting jaw or TMJ pain
- Improving in ease of chewing and eating
- Decreasing sleep apnea caused by mouth breathing and snoring
- Reducing grinding or clenching of the teeth
- Reducing gum disease and tooth decay
What type of orthodontic procedure is right for you? Call us at 1-800-NEW-SMILE or contact us online to book your assessment.