COVID-19 Update for Patients
COVID-19 Update: Important Information Regarding Patient Care at Monarch Dentistry
Revised March 15, 2020
In our ongoing effort to safeguard the health of our entire community during this challenging time, we will be exercising maximum social distancing, resulting in the suspension of regularly scheduled clinical care activities at Monarch Dentistry.
Beginning Wednesday, March 18th, Monarch Dentistry will remain open only for emergency dental treatment for patients of record.
Emergency care will be available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm, on selected week days. Patients must call in advance for an emergency appointment and will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors prior to their visit and at check-in, which will include a temperature reading. Please note that these emergency hours are subject to change. Our offices will go back to regular office hours as of Wednesday, April 01,2020.
New patients and existing patients already scheduled will be rescheduled for after April 01, 2020. Because the COVID-19 outbreak is a rapidly evolving situation, these appointments will be tentative as the health and safety of our community is our highest priority and we will continue to evaluate our operations daily based on the public health information that is available to us.
Thank You for understanding and your co-operation.
Monarch Dentistry Team
FOR EMERGENCY PATIENTS ONLY:
- Colborne ( Thursday and Saturday 10-5pm)
- North York ( Monday and Wednesday 10-5pm )
- Fennel Gage ( Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10-5pm )
- Erin Mills ( Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 10-5pm)
- Kitchener (Tuesday and Friday 9-5pm )
- Plains West ( Thursday 10-5 pm )
- St. Catharine – Bunting Rd ( Friday and Monday 10am -5pm )
- Stoney Creek (Monday and Thursday 10-5pm )
- Streetsville ( Thursday 10-5pm )
The following Monarch Dentistry clinics are closed :
- Tremont- St Catharines (please call the Bunting office for emergencies)
- Toronto 2 (please call the North York office for emergencies)
- King George – Brantford (please call the Colborne office for emergencies)
- Wellington – Hamilton (please call the Fennel Gage location for emergencies)